Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Rave: April 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxed

Spoiler alert!  Below is the April Ipsy "box" "unboxed".  Quit reading if you would rather be pleasantly surprised when opening yours.





Everything was securely packaged in this cute little make-up bag.



Full size nail polish. "Love at First Byte" by Sation



Full size blush.  "Sweet cheeks" by Be a Bombshell Cosmetics



Full size eyeshadow duo in "Heartache" by Two Cosmetics



Deluxe sample of "Soy Renewal" Argan Oil Treatment by Healthy Sexy Hair (Sexyhair)


There you have it!  

Much better than what I received from Birchbox last month, at least in my opinion.  I am very impressed with the size of the samples; three out of four products were full-size, or else very large samples.  I wouldn't normally purchase some of these colors, but I'll still try them out.   I can't wait to see what will be in May's box!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard such good things about these bags. I Love the bag this months came in, so cute. They remind me of the free Target bags that come out every so often but with full size products lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with the size of the products, compared to what I received from Birchbox in March. The bags are indeed very cute! Last month they had a nautical/anchor themed bag that was adorable!

      Delete

ESTABLISHED MARCH 2013 - www.cosmeticsCRAZED.com