Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Two Minute Teal Eyes


I met my husband on Good Friday two years ago, so in honor of that momentous occasion, I decided to do my make-up as close as possible as to how I had it that day.

Two minute teal eyes:

Pop Beauty Eye Cake palette in “Teal Eyes” 
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in “Perversion” (Black)
Ulta Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara (Carbon Black)



2011:




Today:




Make-up used: 






For the shadow, I use color 1 on the entire lid, color 2 blended into the crease, and color 3 in the outer corners blended in.  This palette blends super easily, so it’s fairly goof-proof, and takes only a short time to apply.  It also smells reminiscent of Band-Aids if you’re one of those weirdos that loves the smell of them. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ESTABLISHED MARCH 2013 - www.cosmeticsCRAZED.com